Welcome Board Members of 30 Hugo Crescent!
WNCC-186 30 Hugo Cres.
WHO IS PAVER RESTORE INC?
Local to Waterloo Region, Paver Restore Inc is a leader in environmentally conscious restoration projects on existing paver surfaces.
Our Team has a unique combination of experience in residential and municipal/commercial projects.
Our company culture exemplifies going above and beyond our clients’ expectations to create and restore outdoor surfaces.
HOW MOST CONTRACTORS WILL BUILD YOUR PATIO
In Canada, the industry standard is to use compacted “A Gravel” to build up a solid sub grade to provide support for the paving surface.
1. Water takes a very long time to penetrate this type of base. This can lead to pooling of water and ice buildup, a dangerous slip hazard in sub zero weather.
2. During a freeze, the sub grade can expand up to 9%, causing the pavers on the surface to heave and then sink, leaving an unsightly surface and dangerous trip hazards.
Instead of using A-Gravel, Paver Restore Inc. will use 3/4” crushed stone as a base and a permeable high performance bedding of crushed stone (HPB). Water can drain freely through the surface, leaving your patio free of pooling water and free of heaving and sinking pavers from freeze/thaw cycles.
In between the pavers joints, we use a very innovative, industry leading, German jointing compound from Romex Inc. (https://romexcanada.com/products/). It hardens like concrete, prevents the spread of weeds, yet allows water to travel freely into the ground.
* FOR ILLISTRATIVE PURPOSES
This image depicts how permeable bedding is used underneath the paving stones.
When a surface is designed and built properly with drainage and taken into consideration, it means a weed free low maintenance paver patio can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Each patio comes with a 5 year warranty on sinking pavers and on jointing compound.
That means any issues due to sinking pavers or weeds filling the paver joints will not cost the corporation for 5 years from the date of completion of the project.
- Remove existing patio slabs and excavate approximately 18” below ground level, remove approximately 100 cubic yards of material and haul away
- Line area with woven landscape fabric and backfill with ¾” crushed stone - thoroughly compact.
- Apply high performance bedding (HPB) and grade the surfaces
- Lay 6”x13” Techo Bloc Blu paving stones in herringbone pattern
(colour/finish to be approved by board) approximately 11'x11' at each patio walkout on the ground floor
- Apply edge restraining to all paver edges to prevent horizontal failure of pavers
- Apply Romex Fugen Sand and D7000 joint stabilizer for permeable paving stones
- Apply topsoil and sod to patio edges for a clean finish
SCOPE OF WORK
5 YEAR WARRANTY
LONG LASTING SOLUTIONS
SUBTOTAL $86,900 + HST
Average cost per patio $7,900 + HST